Our portraits.

This is a post I've been meaning to share for quite a while. This year Karma and I painted a portrait of one another. The paintings are painted on our own stretched linen canvass that was properly prepared to last as long as possible. For me it was quite an intense process. I did spend a lot of time (way more than usual) on her face. With Karma around (sometimes sitting for me) I've also been able to capture her essence in my painting. Thank you Karma for all your patience! Here are our final pieces.    

Riaan Coetzee, Karma Bosman, oil portraits
Our two portrait that we did this year. On the left is a portrait of Karma painted by me. And on the right is a painting of me painted by Karma.

The portrait that I've painted of Karma
Standing by Our Pieces.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts