An exhibition sometime, somewhere in November

So its been a long time since I've posted anything on my blog. The reason for that is that I've been extremely busy working on a painting that I can't even share .... well at least for the moment. What I can say is that it got me really excited to do more paintings. Karma was also working on a clay sculpture. With all this inspirational things that have surrounding us the last while we have decided to start working on a short casual exhibition for November.

The theme for this exhibition is portraits, and will be clay sculptures, oil paintings and charcoal drawings. Watch this blog as we share some of the process pics. And of course everyone will be invited to the exhibition where you can see the final pieces.

Karma Bosman working on her sculpture.

Karma Bosman working on her sculpture.


Exciting times ahead!



Comments

Popular Posts