Lino Printing

 Hi there everyone!

This weekend I have decided to make a lino stamp of a illustration that I did in my sketchbook. I have also decided to make a video so you can also see my approach to lino stamps. I did my first Lino stamp as a way to promote the Designerart brand. I printed on t-shirts using screen-printing ink, wood and paper. It is a lot more cost effective than screen-printing and have its own unique characteristics that I really like. Like any other medium it also have its limitations and restrictions. I would not advise using acrylics as it dries to fast and then leaves a terrible texture on the stamp.

  
My very first Lino stamp that I still use today.
The test print that I did in the YouTube video.


Remember to always keep it fresh! Till next time

Comments

Popular Posts