Faceless Monster - Monster Monday

Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a GREAT weekend. Today is Monday and for me it means working very hard. Today's monster is the second lino print of this months lino print series. This character is somewhat of a goof, it seems friendly at the eye but doesn't have a face to show its real emotions. This week I've also decided to show you the original lino etches. At the moment is is not mounted on a wooden block, but I will do that during the week when I have a little more spare time. 

Monster Monday, Lino print, Riaan Coetzee
Riaan Coetzee, 2014, Faceless Monster, lino print

Monster Monday, lino etch, Riaan Coezee
The first two final etched lino-blocks for this month's Monster Monday.
I hope you like it, Have a great week! 

Comments

  1. awesome, love that you posted the original linos, legit :D also like the presentation on the wood, makes a pretty good image on it's own like that. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karma, I appreciate your compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts